Opiria’s IEO: Do you want to repeat their success with BTCNEXT and Platinum Q DAO Engineering?
Opiria is a large company, working with BMW, Nissan, Mercedes Benz, and Intel. They have just had first rounds of an Initial Exchange Offering (IEO), selling their PDATA token on various exchanges. They raised $330,000 during the first round on three exchanges. The second round PDATA tokensale was conducted on 5 exchanges, including BTCNEXT. At BTCNEXT exchange an amount of $106,250 was collected in just 3 hours, we did a pretty good job in marketing the sale! On May 25 we will host the next round of Opiria’s IEO!
These funds will be spent on the blockchain-based data marketplace development. The key to Opiria’s fundraising success isn’t only in the interesting idea of data marketplace and the overall success of the company itself, but also in the good execution of the token sale and in the way the funds were collected: the IEO.
Why IEO is better than ICO
As the name suggests, an Initial Exchange Offering is the type of fundraising, organized on a crypto exchange. For users it's a lot safer - the crypto space suffers from a lack of trust, as various studies show that nearly 80% of all ICOs are being a scam. Only a small percentage of ICO tokens usually makes it to exchanges. Conducting a token sale on an exchange ensures that token will be trading there from day 1.
There are a lot of reasons, why it’s more preferable to participate in IEO rather than in ICO, from the investors’ point of view.
- By conducting an IEO the exchange puts its own reputation at stake - if it lists a scammy token, it will hurt the trust of investors. That’s why it’s in the best interests of the exchange itself to conduct due diligence before launching an IEO and selling anything to investors. Thus we can say confidently that IEO projects have a generally higher quality than ICO projects.
- An easier KYC/AML process. After passing the necessary procedures once, a user gets access to all current and future IEOs, conducted on the exchange.
- A safer funds transfer. Many users lost their funds in ICOs in 2017-2018 by sending them to wrong addresses. In IEO case, all funds are stored at the exchange, the participants don’t send them to the smart contracts.
- For the same reason as in the previous point, there’s no need to spend money on tokens transfer, paying with gas. The buying operation is equal to buying other tokens on exchanges.
- After the end of the sale, tokens get listed automatically - no need to wait for months to start trading. Token buyers get instant liquidity and can sell IEO tokens whenever they want.
As we see, IEOs are trending now, it’s a giant step forward from an ICO system. It’s a win-win for everyone, investors get more reliable assets, issuers get money, exchanges get new customers, trading fees and fees for organizing an IEO. So, if you are planning a crowdfunding campaign for your project, you should definitely consider conducting it on BTCNEXT!
IEOs on BTCNEXT
BTCNEXT is an exchange of the next generation - secure, fast, and reliable. It has more than 300 security measures implemented for its users’ protection. It supports a large variety of tokens, including USDQ and KRWQ stablecoins from Platinum Q DAO Engineering. These stablecoins are fully decentralized and collateralized with Bitcoin. You can read more about it here.
Summarizing everything: it’s hard to find any better platform for your IEO! A simple listing, a 24/7 support, and very competitive prices.
If you want to conduct an IEO on BTCNEXT, it requires a few small steps:
- Start by filling the form at this page. Enter your mail, company name, website and a detailed description of your project.
- We'll contact you to discuss the details.
- If everything suits you, we'll start the preparation phase right away.
As you see, it's very simple. Of course, we conduct due diligence before signing the agreement. However, we support any tokens that don't seem like a money grab. After the IEO launch and token listing, the market making duty will be performed by Platinum Q DAO Engineering.
It's obvious that ICO days are long gone. People sending money to fraudsters without questioning went broke. The Wild West of crypto transforms into something more civilized. Cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies go mainstream, fusing with the fintech sector, traditional banks, and finding more and more application in real life. Thus raising funds via a token sale for a project isn't anything extraordinary nowadays. If you need funding for a promising project - why don't you simply raise it? There's always a lack of good ideas on the market and an overabundance of wealthy investors willing to put some money into something having potential. And our mission is to make it happen. So, it's just the time to conduct an IEO!
BTCNEXT exchange, the next generation spot, and margin-trading platform, has been developed by Platinum Q DAO Engineering, which has also brought USDQ and KRWQ to the market, looking to edge together innovative solutions in collateralization. They plan to achieve it by using stabilizing mechanisms and neural networks for high-endurance stable coins.
The one aspect of USDQ which makes it unique is that this stablecoin is decentralized. It has Bitcoin as a collateralized cryptocurrency debt backing up its value, instead of a centralized authority holding dollar bills, as in the case of Tether (USDT).
In order to protect investors’ funds, BTCNEXT developers have implemented more than 300 security measures. In the near future, users will be able to trade over a hundred types of tokens including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. For more information, visit their website and follow them on Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, Facebook, Medium, and LinkedIn.
Head of legal department in Platinum