The BTCNEXT Exchange team is overjoyed with the great news it’s prepared for the community! We’re listing new coins and renewing the ETH adapter. Check out all the news in our regular update.
The major indexes moved to record highs early in the week, while the price of gold has dropped to $55,865 since 17 March as investors chose the safety of the U.S. dollar and government bonds. The slip in oil prices came after the sell-off on 18 March. Sustainability of this year's oil price rally is under question right now. The S&P 500 index is +26.69 (0.68%) while The Dow Jones is +56.39 (0.17%).
The huge volatility of the crypto market continues with the price roller-coaster of the major coins. The market capitalization for last week grew by 5.04%. The leader of the growing market is TRX with its recorded of +33%. The MATIC coin lost the most (almost 6% of its price). QDAO gained +34% while BNX and NOAHP keep the same price position.
BTCNEXT Exchange update
The BTCNEXT team continues to improve the platform and list the most promising and profitable coins.
Here are the most valuable listing updates:
- LINK/USDT is now available for trading! LINK is the native Chainlink token. It powers the Chainlink decentralized oracle network. This network allows smart contracts on Ethereum to securely connect to external data sources, APIs, and payment systems.
- What is more, you can trade with UNI/USDT and enlrage your folio with true DEX coin! UNI coin is one of the most popular coins ever that needs no introduction. Uniswap did pretty well by launching the most successful airdrop ever that raised UNI price from zero to 5$.
- We couldn’t put aside the multichain native coins, so meet the DOT/USDT pair on BTCNEXT. DOT is the Polkadot native coin. It has become the fourth-largest coin in terms of market cap, surpassing the embattled XRP.
We keep on tracking the market to get the top coins listed regularly. Keep up with the news to be in the first row and find your perfect pair!
- Due to the ETH adapter change, all ETH wallet addresses have now been changed to the new one. Please be careful and use your new addresses for making deposits!
Daily volumes and statistics on the BTCNEXT Exchange:
- The market leader in terms of volume is still BTC with its 24hr turnover of $18.5 million
- ADA is in second place with its $8.8 million
- Third place goes to ETH with $7.7 million
- BNX’s average turnover is $72,000 (counting all BNX pairs)
- NOAHP’s average turnover is $4,500 (counting all NOAHP pairs)
- QDAO’’s average turnover is $87,000 (counting all QDAO pairs)