Big updates are here! Our tireless BTCNEXT team can’t stop doing its best to bring you the best user experience! This time we got rid of unpopular coins and are looking forward to new ones! Yes, there will be even more promising coins for trading! Check out all the updates right now!
Gold has been moving in a downtrend since August 2020. Over the past week, the asset lost another $40 in price and dropped to the support level of $1,783 per ounce.
The global economic recovery is proceeding at a rapid pace. Fed officials predict a 8.3% increase in U.S. GDP in the first quarter of this year. Therefore, stock and cryptocurrency market assets are growing.
Last Thursday the price of WTI crude oil briefly exceeded the $62 mark, after which it turned downward. As a result, the weekly session ended just below the support level of $59 per barrel.
Key indices are moving sideways after a small pullback. The S&P 500 has settled above the $3,900 mark, while The Dow Jones is trading at around $31,400.
The crypto market capitalization has grown by 14% over the last 7 days. XEM grew the most: +53% in a week. BCH dropped more than the others, losing 4% of its value. The NOAHP and BNX prices haven’t changed. QDAO grew by 283%.
Bitcoin continues its triumphant march upward! BTC managed to climb as high as $58,000 and pushed the whole crypto market to new ATH’s. The situation seems good for climbing higher. We can expect a short term correction of 7-9% but right after, Bitcoin will test $60,000, pulling altcoins up with it. There are 2-3 weeks of alt season still to come!
BTCNEXT Exchange update
The BTCNEXT team did a colossal amount of work in recent weeks. Here are the most valuable updates:
- We turned off 2 QDAO pairs. Due to a lack of liquidity and low interest from the community, the QDAO/BTC and QDAO/ETH pairs are no longer available for trading on the BTCNEXT Exchange. QDAO/USDT is still available - you can trade there without limits!
- Delisting of coins. The Minter (BIP), PDATA (PDATA), PRIZM (PZM) coins are leaving the BTCNEXT Exchange. The reason is simple - low demand and low trading volumes. We are delisting these coins in order to keep only the best assets with the highest liquidity.
- New coins. We are preparing for the listing of a few more promising coins. Keep an eye out for updates!
- Update to daily withdrawal limits. We updated them for all the verification levels. You can check for more details in your Profile.
- We highly recommend following our social network channels - Twitter, Telegram, Facebook, Medium and LinkedIn - where we regularly share exciting updates and a lot of useful information. Check them out!
Daily volumes and statistics on BTCNEXT Exchange:
- BTC - $26m
- ETH - $36m
- ADA - $41m
- BNX - $87,000
- NOAHP - $5,500
- QDAO - $87,000
- The total average daily volume on the exchange is $140m.
Thank you for your support! We are doing our best to provide BTCNEXT users with the best opportunities and conditions. Stay tuned!