Our esteemed BTCNEXT community! We want to wish you a happy and prosperous coming new year! Every single day our tireless team has worked to make BTCNEXT Exchange something great and special. Now that 2020 is edging to an end, we’d like to wish you all the best for the coming year ‘2021’ and present this pleasant update for the last time this year.
Gold prices rose $100 an ounce in December. But at the end of last week, despite significant fluctuations, the quotes remained practically unchanged. The trading session ended at $1,880 per ounce.
Last week, WTI crude oil reached $48.3 per barrel. A new strain of coronavirus has forced large economies to close their borders, rekindling fears that the recovery in energy demand will be volatile. Therefore, in the first half of last week, oil markets declined, after which they entered the growth stage.
Key indices have finally started to grow. The S&P 500 has crossed the $3,700 mark and is now trading in the $3,750 area. The Dow Jones rose to $30,400.
The crypto market capitalization added 17% over the last 7 days. LTC grew the most: +26% per week. XRP dropped more than the others, losing 45% of its value. The NOAHP and BNX prices haven’t changed. QDAO dipped 33%.
Bitcoin is on fire! During the last two weeks, it managed to break all imaginable records. BTC reached $28,000 for the first time in history! ETH is riding the same rocket, the price of the coin overcame $700. However, altcoins do not share the success of Bitcoin as most of them dropped in value. The market is unpredictable now, BTC can both move up and down.
BTCNEXT Exchange update
The two last weeks of 2020 are fading away and we want to present the updates! We did a lot of work, as always! Here they are:
- Litecoin PoS (LTCP) Coin is leaving the exchange. Due to the lack of trading volumes, no interest in the coin and a lack of developer activity on the part of the project, we delisted LTCP.
- We conducted maintenance to improve the workings of the exchange, particularly its stability and its security. We are doing this regular maintenance to provide the best possible user experience.
Daily volumes and statistics on BTCNEXT Exchange:
- QDeFi - $13.3m
- ETH - $12.5m
- BNX - $52,000
- NOAHP - $5,200
- QDAO - $27,000
- The total average daily volume on the exchange is $67m.
BTCNEXT’s results in 2020
The whole BTCNEXT Team wishes you health and happiness in 2021! We want to share the most significant events of 2020 with you, dear users!
BTCNEXT’s memorable moments:
- Throughout the year, we grew to over 67,000 users, which sounds incredible!
- We had over 140,000 deposits during 2020.
- Our team updated all possible documentation and instructions to make the exchange clear to users.
- We held a series of giveaways and contests with generous prizes.
- We added a dozen new coins and pairs, including CNYQ and JPYQ stablecoins.
- We conducted the Trading Wars contest with over $100,000 in the prize pool.
- Our team released the new Roadmap for the exchange.
- BTCNEXT partnered with SpaceSwap and listed their native tokens.
- We launched a BTCNEXT branch on the Platinum Forum.
- Our community participated in the Spark and NEM airdrops.
But the biggest part of the work happened backstage! We finally improved our core. BTCNEXT Exchange became more stable, fast and secure. We conducted a lot of maintenance work to make everything run smoothly! The BTCNEXT team put in tons of effort for you, our beloved community!
We have worked hard to develop BTCNEXT 2.0 for our dear NOAH holders. BTCNEXT 2.0 is an exchange of a qualitatively new level. We have:
- Drastically improved API
- Made a new, intuitive and user-friendly interface
- Developed a revolutionary mobile application
- Reached the highest possible level of security
BTCNEXT 2.0 is getting closer to its release date. The first product to see the light will be the BTCNEXT 2.0 application for mobile devices. The new exchange will definitely become a hot trend in 2021!
Thank you for staying with us in 2020 and don’t go too far away - we are preparing some fantastic updates for 2021! Happy New Year, dear friends!