Two weeks have passed in the blink of an eye! Our tireless team continues to improve the BTCNEXT Exchange: we focused on coins listing and are ready to share some results. Check out all the updates below.
During the last week, traders have been waiting for important statements from the Fed head, Jerome Powell. However, no specifics were heard and it brought down the financial markets.
Gold traded with moderate volatility over the past week and ended up rallying $8. Bidding ended at the resistance level of $1,948 per ounce.
The fall in oil prices in early September was replaced by almost the same rapid growth. Last week, WTI crude oil rose by 9.6%. Bidding ended at the resistance level of $41 per barrel. The OPEC+ meeting was the main driver for the quotation changes.
The value of key indices has declined over the past few weeks. S&P500 has lost about $150 in value and is now trading at $3,250, with the Dow Jones falling to $27,000.
The crypto market has fallen by -7% over the past 7 days. All currencies on the BTCNEXT Exchange have dipped accordingly. XMR dipped less than the others: -2% per week. ATOM suffered the most, it lost -21% of its value.
BNX dropped in price by -18%. The QDAO token lost -23% of its value. The price of NOAH.P continued its fall by -50%.
The crypto market is in the red zone once again. Bitcoin dropped -2.17% over the week and Ethereum lost -8.44% in price. The BTC price managed to climb above the important $11,000 height and then dramatically dropped to $10,400 right after. The whole market did the same.
We can expect a further decline in the crypto market if the bears manage to push the price of the main cryptocurrency below the $10,000 mark.
BTCNEXT Exchange update
The BTCNEXT team continues its hard work. We had a lot of exciting updates in the past two weeks. We have:
- Updated the adapters of the following coins: ABBC, ATOM, BIP, ETC, LTCP and ERG. All wallets are now changed to the new ones.
- Listed MATIC token. It has a range of purposes, including paying network transaction fees and participating in Matic Network’s Proof-of-Stake consensus mechanism. The first pair MATIC/USDT is now available for trading!
- Listed ERGO coin. Ergo is a Resilient Platform for Contractual Money. It is designed to be a platform for applications with the main focus to provide an efficient, secure and easy way to implement financial contracts.
- Prepared for the listing of two new coins.
The BTCNEXT team put a lot of effort in listing new coins in recent weeks. It allows our beloved community:
- use more trading opportunities
- diversify portfolios
- tryout new trading tools
- improve strategies
- gain more profits!
Daily volumes and statistics on the BTCNEXT Exchange:
- BTC - $7.4m
- ETH - $9.3m
- BNX - $4,500
- NOAHP - $20,100
- QDAO - $42,000
- The total average daily volume on the exchange is $40m.
Our team is putting in a lot of effort to make the BTCNEXT Exchange an even more profitable place. We hope you enjoyed our latest updates, we will bring more in two weeks time. Stay tuned!