Another bunch of crucial updates is on the way! We added the new BTCNEXT Roadmap to our website, prepared two new coins for listing and improved current services. Check out all the updates right now!
The financial markets faced a solid drop in the last week. Gold and oil indices lowered in price while the US dollar strengthened. Gold dropped below the $12,000 line and is consolidating around the $11,933 support. It’s been almost two months that the gold price has been in a downtrend.
The price of black gold lowered by almost $4 recently. A barrel of WTI crude oil is trading at around the $39 mark and Brent at around $42. It seems like there is still a chance for the price to continue falling.
Our final stop is indices. S&P 500 lost $100 of its value and is now trading in the $3,400-3,450 corridor. The Dow Jones dropped from $29,000 to $27,500 but is now recovering at the $28,300 mark.
The crypto market has fallen by 15% over the past 7 days. All currencies on the BTCNEXT Exchange have dipped accordingly; the exception being Tron (TRX), which grew by 17% per week. ZEC suffered the most, it lost 29% of its value.
The price of BNX dropped in price by a stunning 45%. The QDAO token lost 7% of its value. The price of NOAH.P continued its fall by -24%.
The crypto market is in the red zone now. The majority of cryptocurrencies began a downtrend. Bitcoin dropped 11.64% over the week, Ethereum lost 19.81% in price. The main cryptocurrency struggled under the $12,000 mark for a long time. And the bears finally managed to push the price down, using the unstable situation in the traditional financial markets. The total capitalization of the crypto market lowered by $55 billion. The decline could continue.
BTCNEXT Exchange update
The BTCNEXT team continues its hard work. We had a lot of exciting updates in the past two weeks. We have:
- Added a detailed BTCNEXT Exchange Roadmap to the site. You can see the steps already taken and the upcoming ones (burning BNX tokens, adding DeFi services, etc.) on the main page.
- Updated the fees for XEM coin. Now, trading XEM will become even more profitable.
- We are listing new coins and their pairs: Litecoin PoS (LTCP) and Ergo (ERG). We have already added LTCP/BTC and LTCP/USDT pairs, Ergo pairs are next in line. You can find detailed information on each coin on its personal page.
- Updated adapters for NOAHP and PZM. The addresses of both coins’ wallets have changed.
Daily volumes and statistics on the BTCNEXT Exchange:
- BTC - $6.3m
- ETH - $6.2m
- BNX - $5,000
- NOAHP - $4,900
- QDAO - $15,000
- The total average daily volume on the exchange is $33m.
We hope you are just as excited as we are about the upcoming updates. We are doing our best to improve the BTCNEXT Exchange’s operations and stability, as well as to ensure the best conditions for our beloved community. Watch for new updates - we will be bringing something special!