Hello! We have a new package of updates on the financial markets, cryptocurrencies and BTCNEXT development! The exchange continues to grow and add more opportunities for profits as well as encouraging the registration of new accounts. Find all the news below:
Growth in the stock markets has been held back over the last two weeks. Uncertainty over further lifting of quarantine restrictions, new political tensions and underwhelming corporate reports are slowing the recovery down. Nevertheless, major indices continue to climb up. At the time of writing, S&P 500 stood at 3,294 and Nasdaq was at 10,902.
New virus cases have also slowed down the restoration of the energy sector, casting doubts over the possibility of fuel demand pickup. Major producers are already increasing their output, creating the risk of a new glut. WTI is at $40.71 a barrel while Brent crude is at $43.78 per barrel.
Gold continues to climb up confidently, reinforced by the weakening US dollar. At the time of writing XAU/USD was at 1976.
Crypto market capitalization added 2% during the last 7 days. All major currencies saw growth. XRP demonstrated the best performance of the period, adding 40%. ADA once again suffered the heaviest losses, shedding 1%.
Meanwhile, BNX climbed up 9%, QDAO lost 18%. NOAHP lost 15% since last week. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to buy low!
BTC is currently trading at around $11,237. ETH is currently standing at $392. The market seems to have recovered from the Flash Crash of August 2 and continues to grow.
BTCNEXT Exchange update
The BTCNEXT team continues to work hard on expanding the opportunities of traders by adding more coins and trading pairs, as well as attracting new users. We have:
- Added the EOS/USDT trading pair. Launched in 2017, EOS is a native coin of EOSIO blockchain, which supports decentralized applications. The project has been unofficially dubbed “Ethereum killer”.
- Changed the fees for VEST and added fees for EOS
- Launched an offer for new users: a $10 bonus for registering a new account. More traders = more deals!
- Published a guide on the integration of QDAO DeFi, BTCNEXT and Noah Wallet - check it out to find more opportunities for profit!
- Continued to work on adding more promising trading pairs - stay tune for more updates to find out about the expansions!
Daily volumes and statistics on the BTCNEXT Exchange:
- BTC - $7.2m
- ZEC - $2.9m
- BNX - $2500
- NOAHP - $6,900
- QDAO - $1,300
- The total average daily volume on the exchange is $20.1m.